So last week when I went grocery shopping with Kat I decided that it was time to make Sausage Gravy & Biscuits for breakfast some time soon. Last Thursday was the day and let me tell you it turned out awesome!
- 1 roll pork breakfast sausage (any brand or flavor)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits (or make your own!)
- Cook sausage thuoroghly (stirring often to break it up) until it is brown and there are yummy bits stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Slowly stir in the flour, mix well and let cook until it takes on some color.
- Stir in the milk slowly also, adding pepper and salt (taste test to get the correct amount of salt that you prefer!).
- Let gravy cook and thicken (you can add more milk if you find that it is too thick).
- Cook your biscuits.
- Top biscuits with the finished gravy & enjoy!
Tonight for dinner I am making a new recipe for chicken tacos / enchiladas that I found elsewhere and adjusted so I will post the recipe & pictures of that either later tonight or tomorrow!