I'm sitting here waiting for my 9 am Math class to start and I am in such a bitchy mood I figured that I would blog lol. Last Tuesday I started school and I really think I got myself in over my head this semester. This is what classes I am taking and how I feel about them:
- Math – This class isn't bad and I think this is going to be the easiest class I have (which is scary considering how much I suck at math). It drives me nuts that we are doing review from my class last semester and she is insisting we do things the hard way (for me) and I refuse. I failed Math repeatedly in middle and high school because I was taught the same method so obviously that's not going to do much for me so I am sticking with the way my last teachers explained how to do things.
- Honors Intro to Sociology – The professor is every strict in this class! The textbook is pretty easy to read but, it's kind if hard to follow alongside class. Also, this class has the hardest chairs I have encountered on this campus. I need one of those cushions that you bring to sport stadiums to sit on I swear.
- Honors Intro to Literature – This class is boring so far and makes no sense. I think we have to write a big ass paper at some point about something we have read and I have a feeling that I am screwed.
- Business Law – This is an online class that is heavy on reading and projects. I took the chapter 1 quiz on Saturday and I got a 70% … The lowest grade I have gotten on anything for school to date. It was totally bogus because I know that some of the questions marked wrong were right.
- Spanish – Another online class …. That sucks. The book isnt really helpful in explaining why things are done the way they are and the teachers “lectures” are basically taken word for word from the chapter.