So, it is officially Spring Break *WOOHOO* but, what are my plans you ask? Have a booked a trip to Cabo? The answer is a big fat NO. Why? Because unlike my fellow college students I am not a 18 to 20 something without a care in the world. I am a 32 year old single mom so what does my Spring Break actually look like?
- 4 Business homework assignments
- 3 Math homework assignments
- Accounting project
- Web design final
- Turtle tank maintenance
- Trip to the Zoo (penguin feeding yay!)
- More laundry
- Cleaning anything that don’t get cleaned nearly enough (bathrooms, etc.)
- Battling the teenager to clean her room (and to stop being a butthead).
- Make a million snacks per day on top of the 3 usual meals
What have I managed to get done other than cooking & battling the teenager? Oh watching 12 episodes on Ghost Adventures season 7, season 1 and part of season 2 of The Closer is about it. Perhaps I can get my shit together enough to get some of my work done, or I can just look up stuff online for my trip to Kentucky in June lol.